A group of PTO members and concerned parents formed an offshoot of the PTO called Volunteers In Service To Elm Street School - know locally as "VISTESS". Elm Street principal Eric Johnson and PTO President Trish Poliquin are spearheading this effort. PTO and VISTESS head Trish Poliquin said the organization hopes to raise $50,000 for the playground equipment.
"The playground equipment has been there a long time, as evidenced by parent's comments that, as children at the same Elm Street School, they played on the very same equipment" said Poliquin, who continued "Some of the wooden play equipment has started to rot and the metal equipment - like the the jungle gyms - are rusting. We also need help with drainage, especially under the swing sets".
The next fundraiser is a raffle of sports paraphernalia which has been organized by VISTESS volunteer Kara Stanley. (for more information contact Kara at Kstanley@gaa.net)
*New Hampshire Certified Landscape Professional
Here is some background on our company and on our capabilities...
Belknap Landscape Company Inc. (BLC) is a client-focused Design Build firm providing:
· Permitting Services with a specialization in NH wetlands permitting in compliance with the CSPA
· Design Services – Certified Designers using Vectorworks Landmark CAD software
· State of the Art equipment and tools, including using an Arborist’s Air Spade to save large trees
· Full-service landscape Construction Management - both commercial and high-end residential clients
· Projects brought in on time and within budget
For more information on your commercial or residential landscape project call the experts!
Contact: Jerry O'Donnell, Construction Operations Manager
Belknap Landscape Company, Inc.
Village West - 25 Country Club Road Unit 302
Gilford NH 03249
Mobile: 603 455 5912
Office: 603 528 2798 ext 15